Friday, July 2, 2021

Friday July 2, 2021 Insurance

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday July 2, 2021

This morning we saw the cute little filly bedded down in Charlie's pasture.   Considering that we don't see Charlie, Amigo, or the old homeless man any more, it is always a treat to see a horse in that pasture.

I killed a little time working on upcoming photo uploads to RB and FAA, giving them all a tweaking.  Then it was time for a nice nap.

I was in contact with SURA about cancelling Cristina's life insurance (I won't get into the fun we had doing that simple task), and I am still awaiting alternate quotes on the Auto insurance, also with SURA.  Our contact there, Olga, is a nice lady and she tries to be helpful, in a pass-the-buck kind of way.

We picked up diapers for Ana Julia, 3 per day, and we delivered them.  We did a bit of grocery shopping to kill time before meeting our appointment to get our fat-busting injections.  This is only the second round, so it is really tough to say if they are helpful.  I am not a real believer when our injector, Cielo, is quite chubby and says she has used them....

I slipped out to pay my health insurance and cel phone bill.  I also acquired the way to pay the health insurance here in town using the debit card, which will be much easier.  Then I am to send them a photo of the receipt...

When it is 3pm and we are in Tulua my thoughts automatically turn to Power Pizza....  Bacon, ham and double pepperoni, slammed with oregano, parmesan, black pepper and chilis.... I am in heaven.  No salad needed tonight.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Medium, 4 toppings, $7.55 feeds both

Add the spices.......

and enjoy the view and the weather.