Thursday, July 1, 2021

Thursday July 1, 2021 Burn

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday July 1, 2021

Happy Canada Day, eh?

After the walk and chores, I had the nerve to go for another burning barrel episode.  I was doing really well too, getting about 2/3 of the debris disposed of but then I petered out and my body refused to bend anymore.  The barrel isn't going anywhere so I can finish the cleanup another day.  The burning went really well and the smoke did not seem to drift to the neighbours at all after the initial flame and smoke bust.  I just may be getting the hang of this....

Our biggest Golden Silk Spider is AWOL and Cristina thinks the birds or bats are getting them in the night.  I am not convinced.  I did get some pretty darn decent shots of a few of the others though.

I am in contact with the insurance company regarding cancelling a life insurance policy Cristina no longer wants, and to somehow reduce my car insurance premium drastically.  The car is a luxury item here and it would be quite an inconvenience to do without it, but it may soon be time to bite the bullet and get out of the taxi business, because that is basically what it is used for most of the time.

My Canadian and Ecuadorian licences have already expired and the expenses overall are beginning to weigh on me.  I really need to have a serious talk with Cristina about the future and reducing our expenses.  Unless we can find an easy, foolproof way to bring in some needed income sometime soon, we are going to need to make some tough choices.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


The peach rosebuds are shy to open

These guys are prolific

Successful burn and most debris gone

Golden Silk Spider

One of my best ever

Another beauty

Tom Thumb