Friday, July 23, 2021

Friday July 23, 2021 Contact

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday July 23, 2021

I had forgotten to mention that somebody named Ana from the HomeCenter Customer Service Department in Bogota actually LISTENED to the customer and they offered me a 150,000 peso credit for sending me a floor model, which is better than the usual poke in the eye with a sharp stick....  I told Ana to ask for a raise because she is the only one who knows what the department is for.

I spent most of the day working on photos again but noticed that I am less likely to always try to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear....  If a shot is fuzzy, why bother?  If it is something nobody would buy, why bother?

I am waiting to hear from David about the drug Arcoxia which blocks muscle pain and is available reasonably in a generic form.  It is a drug to be used in a short regimen, not continuously, which is very fine with me.  Most drugs here are also available without prescription which is rarely abused and is so convenient.  David is pretty much an expert on many drugs because of his many physical issues so I trust the regimen he would suggest.  It would just be so very nice to have a day without pain.

It is so nice when people go out of their way to stay in contact.  I heard from my oldest brother today and that was refreshing.  I, on the other hand, tend to let my Blog and Facebook be my methods of contact, being the aloof person I am.   I really should do more.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Ever wonder what runs your microwave?