Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday July 25, 2021 Rain

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday July 25, 2021

It was pretty bleak both yesterday and today and we finally got a decent rain overnight.  That will green things up again and get the grass growing (groan).

Niece Ana came and spent the night last night and she and Cristina roamed here in the morning then they went to Tulua to have lunch with natalia and Miguel again for his birthday.  Claudia came in to look after the kittens at midday.

I didn't have a very good night sleeping but I do feel marginally better today pain-wise.  My arm muscles feel... confused today...  Here's hoping that the Arcoxia is beginning to take effect.

So, again I did a little photo work to keep occupied.   I will show you a sample of some of the composites I have been making with flower  and Tom Thumb photos.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.