Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Tuesday July 27, 2021 Remote

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday July 27, 2021

The rain in Spain is falling in Andalucia again.  It rained last night and was still sprinkling this morning when I took the dogs for an abbreviated walk.  The rest of the day has been cloudy and cool, not getting much above 26C, which now feels cool to us.

The pain in my arms seemed to be back this morning but it seems to have alleviated a little again.  I sure hope this Arcoxia works as advertised.

Cristina wanted to pick up birdseed and a few items so we planned on going out locally.  But then she showed me that her remote from the TV Smart Box (for watching NetFlix etc) was not working.  I had checked the batteries yesterday and one was dead and corroded.  The other was just fine (battery testers are a fabulous investment).  But the remote was still not working so we decided to get into Tulua before most place close at noon.

We first went to the place where we bought it, on the off-chance that they might sell remotes or have a sale on a new unit...  No dice on either score, they only had expensive ones in stock.  So we headed to Canaveral but I remembered a bunch of electronics places nearby and stopped in and asked at a few.  We found a place that sells them expensively but they also thought that they could repair the remote for about $2.75 USD.  I am to come back tomorrow.

So, after shopping at Canaveral (which again had Cristina's special laxative tea) for birdseed, we headed back to D-Uno in Andalucia for milk and meat for the dogs.  Then it was crash time again.

No pictures today.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.