Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tuesday July 28, 2020 Zoonosis


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday July 28, 2020
It is amazing how much I need the quick naps to make up for the short night sleeps.  It sure doesn't help when sleep is interrupted by things.
We made a little trip to D-Uno, a hardware store, and the pharmacy for needed things.  Of main importance was replacing the rubber gasket for the pressure cooker, and daytime diapers for Ana Julia.
We had a quick lunch then went into Tulua to deliver the diapers.  I had a good chat with Miguel about fishing and we are determined to go out to a lake near BugaLaGrande and catch some good tilapia very soon.  I even asked if Aram could come along.  Miguel has a ton of fishing gear just gathering dust so he said "sure"!
Next, we had to deliver a dog bed to the Tulua animal refuge called Zoonosis.  At present they have many dogs and puppies, a few cats and, of course, Houdini.  I was surprised that he hasn't been adopted out yet but he seems to enjoy his present digs and enjoys the busy surroundings.   He doesn't feel alone.
When I came back I had to fill Tom's feeders and I took a couple of shots.
I have continued watching the El Dragon series even though it is so far-fetched in plotlines and I truly hate the cheesy flashbacks in every episode.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 
Friendly little girl at Zoonosis

All the dogs are sweethearts

Houdini is happy to see me

He seems to be enjoying the activity around him

..and there is a lot of activity
There are always kisses for puppies

A special space for puppies

The eyes are not even open yet

I want to take them all home

I count 7 puppies
A newly rescued lost dog

She looks so forlorn

My ever-present watcher

Can you spot the baby gecko?

The adolescent gecko is easier to see

Tom Thumb

Spread out for you


Our hadsome boy

Getaway stance

Then watches his domain from the mango tree