Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thursday July 2, 2020 Lawn


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday July 2, 2020
Yesterday I began watching Sherlock Holmes on Netflix, which is set in the present day and not at the turn of the last century.  The acting is very good and the quick mind of Mr Holmes keeps us interested.
Since I keep getting orders on eBay cancelled due to shipping problems, I checked with 3 more Chinese vendors about shipping me a camera harness.  They all claim that it is a great problem for their shippers to send anything here, so I decided not to waste my time.  And I am still waiting for 4 items I ordered from China in April.  The tracking is mostly in Chinese hieroglyphics and none have reached Colombia yet.
So last night I checked on Amazon and found a North American supplier for this camera vest, and shipment to Colombia will be really quick, within 2 weeks or so.  I paid with my debit card and went to bed.

I was up at 3:30am and discovered that it was raining again, however I still got up and walked at 4:45am with my 5 willing troopers, Turi, Buddy, Princesa, Mariposa and Rocas.  By then it was just a meaningless sprinkle continuing sporadically so that did not bother us.
The doorbell rang at 7:30am and I was shocked to see Leonel here, ready to cut our lawn.  He had told me that he was coming at 10am...  He was done at 10:15am and our yard is again passable.  There are 6 bags of heavy wet grass on our front sidewalk to await pickup Saturday morning.  They shouldn't get too many hours of sunlight, so I hope we have no spontaneous combustion.
I got an email from Amazon that they have refused my debit card so I put it on my credit card instead.  So far, no further word of any problems.
Thank God for the rains which keeps everything green and cooler.  It is 28.4C right now and I can handle that easily, but it gets sticky above 29C.
Our dogs are such characters and are such a comfort.  Hugs to everyone.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Leonel works hard and efficiently

The grass is wet and very heavy

I expected to have more than 6 bags

Now we won't lose an puppies in the undergrowth....

My shiny boy, Tom Thumb

He's been battling off a rival all day