Monday, July 13, 2020

Monday July 13, 2020 Camera Vest


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday July 13, 2020
Last night Aram asked me to print a photo he had of his deceased brother.  Yes, he confirmed his brother died of Covid-19 and his sister was also sick with it.   They are of the opinion now that going to a hospital in Iraq is a death sentence and the chances of survival are better at home.  Is that ever sad.  I was happy to clean up, enlarge and print the photo for him.

I was 10 minutes late waking up today and what a huge difference that made in my walk with the dogs this morning.  It seemed like everybody had let their dogs out at the same time and they were unfriendly and loud.  ndrd up having to cut the walk short.
The Chilean Air Force guy who ran a gymnasium in a garage to the north had to close that down due to Covid-19 and I thought that he might have left the country because I hadn't seen him in months.  However, just 1/2 block south of our house is what appears to be a former small school and he was there working out with a group of about 5 people running the small track at the rear and we greeted each other. 
We were in the backyard tidying up when our 10 doorbells all barked to let us know someone was at the door.  I rushed because I am awaiting 5 different items to be delivered.  I got there in time to sign for my new camera vest ordered July 1 on Amazon.  Yes, delivered in 12 days from the USA.  The other 4 items are still on a slow boat from China since the end of APRIL!!!
I am concerned about the new bunny who just has been sitting in the one corner of the hutch.  We hope he is at leasy eating the grass there because he hasn't touched the other food we left him.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



New camera vest works as advertised

This will be so much easier when on a photo trip

This is it without the camera hooked on

Bunny is hiding

View of our big yard from the hutch

Looking to the other corner SE

Halfway up, looking SW

Killer in the shade of an orange tree

The roses continue to astound