Friday, July 10, 2020

Friday July 10, 2020 Dogs+Roses


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday July 10, 2020
Yesterday evening Cristina, Cristina, Claudia, Sara and Daniel come to me in a panic.  We all had to run to the vet around 9pm to get this rescued pregnant street dog that was trying to deliver early without success and the vet at Huellas was doing a caesarian.
We get there and 3 babies were born dead with only one surviving.  They pack the two in my car and we bring them home for safekeeping for a couple of days.  The baby looks in distress so I tell them to place it where it can nurse.  They say that they can’t because the Mom had antibiotics…  So, as expected, the last baby died overnight as well…  It is so frustrating for everyone that people keep dumping dogs, cats, and their babies at the Animal Park and most need medical attention on top of care and food.  
The folks that look after the dogs every day, Marino, Claudia, Eliana and Daniel put in so much work on behalf of the helpless animals.  Now the town wants to revert the location into a Recreational Park and toss them out again.  It does not appear that they have another location for them as yet.

 I got up to walk the dogs at 4:45am and I could hear the rain begin on the roof, hard enough that a walk would not have been fun.  So we all just went back to bed and stayed there until 9:30!  I don't know how we can rest so much during the day and still be tired.
The lovely multi-coloured rosebush is abloom with beauty so I had to take photos for you.  These are all individual blooms on the one bush.  The peach-coloured rosebush seems to have stalled for some reason.
We got another 2 hour heavy rain at 1pm so, after processing the photos it was naptime again.  I left the door open so my naptime companions kept changing.
So now it is salad and Netflix time... 
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start



 
Mom and survivor

Street animals need care too

The poor baby was not allowed to nurse

Unfortunately she died like her 3 siblings

The Mom is a real sweetie, recovering from the caesarian
The rosebush is plentiful

















Hibiscus is doing well

Hopefully it will thrive