Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday July 12, 2020 Rabbit


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday July 12, 2020
Happy 48th Birthday to my beautiful, smart daughter Jill.
This morning I was at David's again at 8am for a second Formula 1 race from Spielberg, Austria.  My favourite team from Ferrari exited real early when my main guy, Charles LeClerc, ran into the back of his teammate, Sebastian Vettel.  That basically set the stage for another ho-hum 1-2 Mercedes finish.  Other than the Ferrari crash, all the drama came on the very final lap as drivers jockeyed for position and Canadian Lance Stroll bullied his way through to 7th position.  There is another race from Hungary next week.
Following that I went for my veggie run at LA14.  Only veggies, so I it was a quick in and out, and it was almost like I was the only shopper there.
I had barely got home when we were called to the door by Eliana and her Mom.  They had rescued a rabbit from someone who was going to eat it.  Over my vociferous objections that we didn't need our dogs to kill more rabbits, Cristina took it in.  My objections are that our hutch is inadequate and I forbade any more rabbits on the premises.  The wire mesh can be easily broken now by the big dogs, and, because both dogs and rabbits are diggers and tunnellers, they find a suicidal way to meet.  Deaf to my objections, she went about trying to dog-proof the mesh.  Rustic and ridiculous in spots, it seems to be doing the trick,... for now.  I just dread the tunnelling to begin again.  She has promised to try to find it a home.  I have my doubts.
I also helped here to re-position the birdcage of the injured bird which she insists doesn't want to try and fly.  The poor thing is in constant motion in that cage.
So, if you are keeping count, we presently have 12 dogs on the premises, one rabbit and one bird.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


And they're off, with Lewis Hamilto at the pole position

Hamilton never relinquished the lead

Ferrari drivers are out early

Aggressive young drivers try to make it interesting

Last lap and Ricciardo is forced from 6th to 8th

Elizabeth and Fabiola join us at race's end

Masks on the podium.  No crowd.

God Save The Queen for the winner

Some of the nice drive home

My reception committee

Grigi, and the new dog Negra

I roped up the roses

The bird

In the birdcage which we later moved a bit

A saffron finch

The new bunny

He got the run of the yard for a bit

Cristina had fun to corner it again

They are so cute and cuddly

My shot of the day

Cristina has made a rabbit fort

Then we leveled the bidcage