Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday July 21, 2020 Nothing


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday July 21, 2020
As I said, David downloaded some movies for me that were not on my list, like Julia, which bored me to death, and South Pacific, a musical.  A person really has to be in the mood to watch a musical.  One I asked for, recommended by friends, was the Bell, Book and Candle, and it was a delight with Jimmy Stewart and the stunning Kim Novak.  David said that he tried for 2 hours to get me the 1971 version of Mary, Queen of Scots without success.  I tried myself today, with similar results.
I am so bored with just napping and watching NetFlix, and my waistline is clear evidence of that.  Just to get out, I watered all the yard plants, then I went and paid the water bill and walked over to get fried chicken for supper.
It has been very dry of late.  We did get a very quick thundershower that wouldn't help much.  It was even too quick to help the temperature.  30C+ is our lot in life.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


New Hibiscus yesterday

Temp every day +

Almost the last yellow/red rose

Killer was enjoying himself today

Saffron Finch

Mrs Saffron Finch

Sharing above

Sharing below

A quick visit by Tom Thumb