Friday, July 3, 2020

Friday July 3, 2020 Flowers


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday July 3, 2020
TGIF.  But we can't do everything we want to do and visit people normally.
This darn pandemic is not going away because people are being S T U P I D.  Jeepers people, Thou Shalt Not kill!

It was raining hard at 4:45am so the dogs did not get their walk.  I am surprised that they can hold their water and business for so long, like 10 hours..  We get very few accidents in the house thankfully.
We went into Tulua quickly to pay my health insurance at 82,000 pesos which is only $22.47 USD at today's exchange.  Not bad for such great care with few lineups and small waiting times.
Then we stocked up on my veggies again at LA14.  Cabbage, cucumber, tomato, green apple, granadilla, and guanabana,.. which is combined with Omega-3 oil, vinegar, seasoned salt, pepper and mayonaisse.  All extremely healthy and tasty.  I have this daily, yes daily, and I never tire of it, in fact, I look forward to it every night, for about 12 years or more now.  I am still the healthiest person I know, barring my weird aches and pains emanating from my accident and neurological oddities from breaking my neck.  I haven't smoked since 1992 andI barely drink anymore, although I do have some Clamato Juice in the fridge which is begging to be part of a Bloody Caesar.
Then I don't know why, but I decided to stop at the nursery on the way home and grabbed some plants to put along our wall(s).  A hibiscus, 2 different coloured bougainvillea, and 2 of the lovely flowering plants we have ringing Christian's grave.  That should help to brighten the area and attract more hummingbirds.
The afternoon was cloudy and barely sprinkly, but enough that I moved Killer onto the patio while we all had a very long nap.
I am semi-enjoying Sherlock on Netflix.  He sees too muc in too short a time and comes up with amazing conclusions in mere seconds, just not really believable.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
These ring Christian's grave

Red bougainvillea

Hibiscus

Purple bougainvillea

These flower almost constantly

A nice version of hibiscus

An exciting flower

Tom Thumb will be impressed

One-stop shopping for Tom and friends

It will be a pleasant surprise for Tom

He won't scoot far with all the flowers here

Ruddy Ground Dove and Saffron Finches

The master of the yard, Tom Thumb