Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday July 18, 2020 Pain


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday July 18, 2020
Yesterday I hurt my back, as you know.  I am beginning to find that Ibuprofen seems to be my best painkiller for almost everything!  Gabapent, Tylenol, and all other things I have tried just don't cut it.  Taking 2 Ibuprofen at bedtime and in the morning allow me to cope reasonably well. 

I had slept OK and got up gingerly, but OK,.. and still took 5 dogs for an abbreviated walk.  It went much better than expected so I am taking it relatively easy today.
Houdini has been a model of perfection so far, no obvious attempts to escape again and no tunneling... whew!!
Made some of our monthly payments before lunch, for electric, Internet, cable and home phone was 255,905 pesos or $70.22 USD total.  How does that compare with you??
I did go outside to take a few shots for you, entirely at random, and caught a few nice specimens.
Aram will stop by for a movie tonight.  He hasn't been here in quite a while.  The last few times, NetFlix would not cooperate with him in the room.  Bad electrical energy??
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Houdini has been behaving himself

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Houdini seems to always be deep in thought

Rocas

Killer lapping up some water
His serious look

Zorra is improving

Nina is chubby like me

New Hibiscus bloom

My tiny gorgeous Grigi

A group of buzzards were doing lazy circles

Another

and another

and another

and yet another

He didn't rush away when I righted him

Found this butterfly helpless upside down

Rocas' sexy look