Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday July 17, 2020 Sunrise


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday July 17, 2020
Last evening Aram took me on his road to the mountains which turned out to be the same road I was on 2 weeks ago and a few other times as well.  Too bad the clouds were not in position for a decent sunset so I just got some scenic shots.  The sunset did not line up with either Andalucia nor Tulua as promised.  Then I had him show me another road to get above Andalucia.  The beginning is really rough but we might try it some evening.
Once home, I tried to get on Netflix without success all night so ended up watching a bad movie on regular TV instead.
Aram sent me a photo of the motorcyclist that died, a 27-year-old veterinarian named Steven, who was drinking heavily and warned not to drive by them...  Yes, Claudia and the group have worked with him.

While walking the dogs this morning I saw that the clouds looked good for a promising sunrise so I grabbed the Nikon.  I took a few shots in my regular spot but decided to move to a block below the church to line up the clouds and the church better.  I went to sit on a very low curb and wrenched my back.  I managed to stay out and take the photos, even returning to the original spot for a few more but I sure struggled getting home.  I have been on the TENS machine ever since.  This one will take a while to work out.
I gingerly checked on Houdini and he has stayed in the hutch and no digging either..  Lucky us.
After lunch I I unistalled Netflix from the Smart TV and re-downloaded the latest app.  That didn't help.  I checked online and they said to unplug the TV and the Modem for 30 seconds.  That did the trick.  Now I need to decide what to watch.  I have a long list but am leaning to another narco-trafficker series.  
The funeral for Steven is at 5pm and Aram asked me to go with them.  Cristina said they restrict the mourners so I was not about to bump any relatives.  He decided to stay away too.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Scenery east of town at dusk last evening











Sunrise this morning









Looking west to the coastal cordillera

Add caption







Kitty near the corner