Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday July 20, 2020 Movies


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday July 20, 2020
This Blog is mainly just to wish my buddy Frank a Happy 70th Birthday!!!


I only took a couple of pictures today, nothing earth-shattering, so they can wait.
I had 6 movies that David had downloaded from torrents onto my memory stick.  I was fighting all day to try to burn them to disc without success.  I finally gave up and watched Cromwell, one of my favourites, direct from the memory stick.
Then I got a call from David with the hint that the movies needed to be downloaded to the hard drive first (that only takes minutes) and then, with a few instructions from Microsoft, I was able to burn them to my DVD discs in rapid time.
Now, if they will play on the Dumb TV, and not only on the computer, I will be a happy camper.
That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.