Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday July 23, 2020 Insurance/Financial


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday July 23, 2020
Yesterday, one of our plantain trees, which was actually bearing fruit, fell over in the back yard!  The new leaves on plantains keep popping out the top and the lower ones die off and flop over, so I have been ripping them off to the bottom, which is apparently wrong..  The middle one is also leaning so I have put a board to prop it up for now...  Of course we have about a dozen baby trees growing as well in a small space so I am unsure what to expect, except now I will not rip them off to the bottom.
We woke up today to no water in the house until 2pm..
I am in contact with my insurance agent about getting my car insurance renewal before the July 31 deadline and they can't even tell me the exact amount, where to pay, and if I can use the debit card.  They are supposed to be applying a Covid-19 discount (very nice gesture) and re-calculating the value of the car.  It will run around $575 USD I figure.  As a former insurance broker I must admit to frustration in waiting for proper details to get this over with.  Then I also have to pay about $100 USD for my registration and government insurance (SOAT) renewal as well.  My agent says I need to do that separately, groan....
Cristina and I made a quick trip into Tulua for her to pick up a few things at 2 places.  Since it is "women's day" to enter Tulua, we brought Princesa with us to say we are going to the vet, if we got stopped.
My financial advisors have changed portfolio managers and we completed all that paperwork about a month ago.  Today I got a notice that I could view my financial statements but I needed to call a 1-800 number to get the info to sign in....  Even though I pay for a plan with 500 free minutes to canada/USA it seems that they charge me for 1-800 or 1-900, etc numbers...  Naturally that pisses me off so I will be watching for that and will raise hell if it happens again.
I have been watching the El Dragon series on NetFlix but must admit to getting bored with the same BS over and over, crappy flashbacks, infidelity, betrayals, gratuitous violence, etc. etc.  The acting is only so-so, SO... I think I will hopefully watch something a little more interesting from here on.  I am done with the drug dealers for a while.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 
I was shocked to see this yesterday!!

My fault, I guess...

These roses are just about done

Killer has a smile for you all

My fat Nina is my role model.  I look like Buddha.
Hibiscus 1

Hibiscus 2

Tom Thumb from below

TT

TT

TT


TT

TT

TT