Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Wednesday July 8, 2020 Cemetery


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday July 8, 2020
Gee, one of my Calgary cousins wished me Happy Birthday today..  Do they know something that I don't???
The other day at David's I tried to use the Lumix camera only to find that both batteries were completely dead!  I charged them both up and was determined to test the Lumix again.  
Today we decided that we would go to the cemetery when they let folks in at 10am.  We had not been inside the cemetery since April so I brought along trimming tools as I was sure everything would be badly overgrown.  To some extent it was, but not as bad as I had feared, and Cristina liked the bushy look with the many flowers so she would not let me do any trimming.  The photos of Christian are both so faded that he is unrecognizable and Cristina was upset because Carlos had promised to replace them apparently.
On the way home we picked up the cabinet door with the new glass installed.  I paid the man a little extra to the paltry sum he was asking.  We weren't sure that he had applied enough silicone to hold the glass (not wanting a repeat performance of the glass escaping) so Cristina added some more.  Once it is sufficiently dry I will re-install the door.
Since I had the trimming tools at hand I went out back and trimmed the mango tree further, above the level of my head so that  1) we can take shelter underneath without stooping, and  2) we can see the backyard better from the patio.  I also hate walking through leaves and cobwebs, and getting poked by branches, so that eliminated most of that risk.
My Lumix photos of Tom are of poor quality because I was taking them from far away.  And the battery is still showing as "full".  I will have to use the Lumix a little more often.  It usually excels on the Panorama mode.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


This is Christian's lovely panoramic view

This is the view to the West

and this is the view to the East

A bit overgrown, but lovely


Better view after the mango tree got trimmed

View through the orange trees

Lumix shots of Tom Thumb

Colourful boy

Nectar is life

So he is a regular visitor

One of his getaway moves

Cabinet door with new glass