Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Wednesday July 1, 2020 Canada Day


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday July 1, 2020
Happy Canada Day.  I sure hope that we can put Canada back together once we get rid of the village idiot the Easterners put in as Prime Minister.
I remember taking the shot above at a Superstore in South Calgary probably in 1992.

Cristina said that we were out of livers, etc to make dog food so we made a trip to Olympica on the other side of Tulua.  I skirt the whole city on the highway rather than have to drive right through town.  I don't care if it is farther, because I am sure it takes about the same time overall and I don't have to put up with horses, motorbikes or bicycles.  That saves a lot of stress.  Luckily there were no lineups either.
I got a notice of the approx $700 that they want for my car insurance renewal at the end of the month.  Those big bills sure kill our budget.  I will have to see if I can get that number reduced somehow.
We got a bit of rain at 3pm and that made me contact Leonel, our lawn cutter.  He is available tomorrow or else wait 2 weeks... so tomorrow it is...  The grass is just too darn high already.   Now at 5pm we are getting more rain.  Wet grass is so heavy, I hope it dries up some before the morning.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

 
Princesa is roaring in our jungle

Mariposa is enjoying the sun

Our gorgeous rose is hanging in there

Turi is monitoring the backyard

Then Nina and Turi decide it is nap time

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

That darn cat again