Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wednesday July 29, 2020 Zoonosis


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday July 29, 2020
We had agreed to take Liliana and Aram for her Lasik eye surgery and had to wait until the morning to find out when.  So, when they advised us that it wasn't until 3:45, our day was shot, so I basically slept until then after my chores.
 Because these surgeries always involve a wait (and, in this case, a location change 2 blocks away) we try to get things done while waiting.  My desire to do some specific shopping was trumped by Cristina wanting to take 4 kittens to Adiela's.  That was later changed to Zoonosis, which was a beehive of activity.  They even had a horse that had escaped from its owner and had its foal on the street so the police had it.  The owner came while we were there and was very caring.  It was obvious that the mare and foal were in excellent shape and neither was skittish.
It was also the second time that I saw the Tropical Kingbird on the overhead wires.  All the animals at Zoonosis are so lovable, except the noisy pitbull, and it was wonderful to see how laid back and comfortable that Houdini was there.  It is so hard not to want to bring a few home.
Finally we got the call that the surgery was finished and we picked up Aram and Liliana and brought them home.
I then got to try to do my shopping quickly locally for butter, sour cream, but I could not find dill.  Dill is just not a big spice in Latin America.  I just want to make a simple chip dip so I can stomach the plain chips here that have so little flavour on their own.  
It is nice to hear that some of you are getting the email feed again and it is so rewarding to see my readership numbers jump accordingly.  If you want to be sure to keep up, please bookmark this page and check if the emails stop again.  Many thanks.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 






Houdini looks so happy there








The new bus station, looking towards Wolf's