Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday July 15, 2020 Houdini


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday July 15, 2020
Today was a little like Christmas as I received payments totalling $135.72 from Fine Art America and RedBubble.  While some payments from RB are delayed until they are over a $20 threshhold, it sure was nice to get some payback for our hard work.  I spend probably 6 hours a day on photos and Blog, etc, so it doesn't come anywhere near paying expenses.
Our bunny Houdini escaped again this morning!  He chewed through the cloth that Cristina had used to tie up his tiny escape hole!  He can thank his lucky stars that I saw him enjoying his freedom before any of the dogs did.  So we spent more time today with wire and zip ties to secure any avenues of escape.  Nothing is foolproof with this guy as we watched him still attempt to butt an opening again on the edge of the door, then he climbed on things to look for higher openings!  I am now paranoid about him and glance ouside every few minutes.  I even walk out to double-check that he is still contained.
The municipalities are again trying to make our lives miserable about getting out.  One is back to only men on even days and women on odd days.  Another restricts you to 2 days a week depending on the last digit of your ID card (cedula).  Grrrrrr
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Houdini got out, AGAIN!

Cornucopia of roses

Different colours as the blooms age.

This little guy is a genius

He can go through a 2" hole it seems
Buzzard patrol

Banking away

Killer getting some sun

Tom Thumb

Roses in the light
Buzzard alone

Saffron Finch

Love the colour in these roses

Tom Thumb came to perform today

TT

TT

TT

I wish this shot was better

Aerial acrobatics

Rear view