Saturday, July 4, 2020

Saturday July 4, 2020 Independence


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday July 4, 2020
Happy Independence Day to our American friends.
It was soaked outside from a very recent heavy rain as I walked the dogs this morning but we avoided any more rain.
I took the photos this morning, had a quick nap, shower, lunch then another quick nap.
At 2pm we went into Tulua to find beef dog food at some special places without success.  We try to avoid any animal food that is mostly chicken and that is why animals get bad allergies.  We did find some internal medicine for parasites etc, enough for all.
While Cristina was looking at that, I found 2 really decent hardware stores that sell electrical and gas tools   After some easy haggling I got a nice Skil Skilsaw, variable speed, etc with a 2-year warranty and several blades for 195,000 pesos or $53.50 USD.  Remember that I had bought a cheapy for $15 at Exito a long time ago and it burnt out the first time we used it to cut tires.  It is always better to get a little better quality in tools.
We stopped to visit Mom Ana Julia, Miguel and Adiela.  I helped Miguel watch some live Italian Soccer until Cristina was ready to leave.  Getting live sports again is a treat.
Next was a stop at the Huellas vet in our town where we bought bird seed and ordered beef dog food for tomorrow.  They will deliver it.
David says that he is able to get the Formula 1 race from Austria tomorrow morning, 8am, so you know where I will be.
It is raining again at 5pm as I write this.  This is the rainy season, and I welcome the cool air it brings, even if I have to pay the get the lawn cut more often.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


 
Buzzard soaring with the greatest of ease

Tom Thumb's getaway move

Running low on this feeder

Posing for me

Giving me the look

New rosebud opening up

Flying Beetle with lo-o-o-ong antennae

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher

Mrs VF doing what she does best

The Beetle came back

Saffron Finches