Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saturday July 25, 2020 Insurance


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday July 25, 2020
I walked the 3 dogs in sprinkling rain this morning.  We only stayed out long enough for them to each do all their business.  The whole day has stayed cloudy with intermittent sprinkles and it is supposed to be the same tonight.  I was hoping to sneak out and get a few shots of the comet but I guess that isn't going to happen soon.
I sent all the details of my car insurance to Elizabeth, Fabiola's daughter, who works in insurance here.  She gave me an initial apples and oranges quote because I mistakenly did not send the copy of my proposed policy.  Once I corrected my mistake she wanted until Tuesday to re-quote...  Frankly I am not hopeful.  SURA has confirmed their price at 2,195,726 pesos or about $800 Canadian.  That policy has limits and deductibles comparable to North American policies for my peace of mind.  I asked about lowering the PL+PD limit but the response was that the difference was only about $6......
Cristina was offered a delivered lunch on Facebook by some friend so we tried it.  She liked it.  Soup, drink, rice, chicken, salad, plantain and guacamole for $3.25, but boring food to my palate.  I will always be a meat and potatoes and veggies guy.
So, I spent the afternoon working on photos.  I keep trying to stay home for my expected deliveries from China that never want to come.  The estimated delivery date has passed on one, and the other is in 4 days, but the tracking shows them immobile somewhere since May....  I used to like eBay but most of the stuff comes from China now and that is extremely unreliable.  I hate Amazon but must admit they are at least reliable and fast, although expensive.
I watched another movie last night then went back to the El Dragon series...  I needed to see if one of the lovers was going to betray the dragon or not.  Surprise, surprise, ....she didn't....
Facebook is getting more frustrating every day, especially having to see the face, and hearing of the continuous corruption, of the Orange Menace.  Then we have to wade through crap of how far people walked, what they ate, and awful memes abusing decent people.  And, Facebook censured me for calling the Donald "white trash", yet everybody else can seem to post any insult they like about anybody.  I just don't get it anymore.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


$3.25 lunch

Gorgeous hibiscus

The peach rose is hanging in there