Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thursday July 16, 2020 Houdini Again


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday July 16, 2020
Last night, a speeding motorcyclist hit a girl on a bicycle a block from our home.  The girl survived, the guy is dead.  The guy was apparently with Aram and his friend Carlos earlier, no doubt drinking.  This town is so lax that people (like my wife and me) ride uninsured, unregistered bikes only in town, without helmets.  The young guys however, and even young gals, are the worst offenders for silly, unnecessary speed.  RIP.

So this morning I looked out back and there was my friend Houdini the bunny on the patio near Killer.  Again the little escape artist had made himself another 2" hole, got out, and avoided the dogs somehow.  He has more lives than a cat, and we certainly have to admire his incredible intelligence.  So, again, we had to re-fortify the hutch.  Now, I don't think he can get out without tunneling and, luckily, he has not shown any willingness to get his paws dirty.
Cristina happened to be at the front door with her niece Lina when another deliveryman arrived.  I finally got the glass protector for my camera screen, ordered April 27th from China.  I hope my last 2 orders from China in that same time period were all on the same slow boat and that I will see them today or tomorrow.  I am still awaiting the remote control and some photo filters.  I should be well outfitted when they arrive and be able to take better pictures.
Cristina got me to run into Tulua to pick up another stray kitten for adoption to a family here in Andalucia.  The whole family was at the door to greet the orange kitten so they should be good for it.
Rain is now elusive and the temp climbs easily.  It is presently 30C in the house but rain is predicted later this afternoon.  We could use another drenching for all the trees and the new flowers.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Here is the culprit, Houdini

He needs to stay safe in the hutch until we find him a family

Another hibiscus bloom

Cute kitten

Lucky for caring people

Lucky for good adopters

The big Bougainvillea is almost always in bloom

These blooms are amaximum of 2"

Hopefully Birdie will be ready to take wing soon