Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday July 18, 2020 Special Masks


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is not working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday July 18, 2020
This morning I began a series of artworks especially designed to go on protective masks.  Note that these are not surgical grade masks but are for normal personal use.  

I have done a series of 10 masks and I uploaded the first 3 today.  I am going to show all of them to you so you can be on the lookout for them as they get uploaded within the next 2-3 days.

As always, I upload to 2 sites, RedBubble and Fine Art America.  From the examples of the masks shown when I upload it would appear that RedBubble does a superior job on the masks.
and

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
I

II

III

IV

V

VI

VII

VIII

IX

X