Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tuesday January 11, 2022 BOOKED - UPDATED

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday January 11, 2022 - UPDATED

Yesterday's walk was with the usual starless sky, just dark and opaque, so we have no idea what is coming.  Facebook didn't want to work, and RedBubble dropped 7 bloody times but I managed to save both uploads.  Finally got on FB but it is so slow and unreliable now.  Cris has taken to sleeping 80% of the days so the days just blend in together.  I spent the whole day working on photos.

The water was shut off in late aftertnoon and didn't return until 2:30pm today.  It rained lightly, but steady and long, so I expected more of a lake than we have..  The ground was pretty dry I guess.  

Today I didn't walk, expecting it to be quite wet outside but I was wrong.  I took the dogs on a short trip in the car to make up for it when I went for cash, dogfood and snacks.

I had also bought some smoked ribs so I took one package, cut the meat into smaller pieces an broiled them with oil, salt and pepper.  Cristina loved them.

I did not take my newly normal precautions with RedBubble so I lost my first upload, anb it dropped 3 times.

So, I spent the day working on photos again.  That makes the time fly by.

I need to set aside a good time to contact WestJet because they have yet to respond to me...  Grrrrrrrr

UPDATE:

So I bit the bullet, went onto WestJet's site to see if I could speak to a person, even tried their FaceBook site.  No soap..  So, I tried to see how booking flights would work..  It turns out that I can book up to 5 legs of flights at once so I was cooking!  I did some preliminary tests then called cousin Maurice in Regina because visiting Saskatoon was going to be a problem.  Maurice, as usual is a great traveling companion and put himself at my disposal for 10 days, and maybe even his motorhome! That would be incredible to get certain places without worrying about accommodations (like Saskatoon).  So that made life simpler breaking it down to 4 flights, even though all Western Canada flights pass through Calgary....

So, here it is, broken down to where I will be, and the the good news is that my 2020 money on deposit with WestJet covered it all, with $8 left over!...:

I will be in Ontario Mar 1-4 and Apr 29 - May 3.

Edmonton Mar 5th to 28th and

Regina and Sask Mar 29 - Apr 5

Calgary/Okotoks Apr 6 - Apr 28 and


I am hoping to connect with as many friends and family as time and circumstance will allow. The list is lengthy.

It has been a long time and it sure would be nice if efforts can be made to meet up somehow, in person if possible.

Hugs to everyone.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The lion sleeps tonight, in the jungle....

Lovely rose.

Salt and pepper smoked ribs... yummy!