Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday January 28, 2022 Bureaucracy

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday January 28, 2022

The tiredness of yesterday trumped the walk this morning.  There was a small rain overnight but that was no excuse.  I didn't even bother uploading photos today because there were too many other things to do.

Friday is a new poop patrol and garbage day so that is always a priority.  Then we got ready to go out for a veggie run for 2 weeks which was about $18 USD as Cristina really stocked up on stuff.  After I am done with the Blog I need to cut up my cabbage which is always an un-fun chore because it is hard on my hands and arms.

I tried to get Canada Post to check on the wherabouts of my laptop sent January 4 because we are well over the 14-day guaranteed delivery.  They insist it is on the way but have no proof, and refuse to deal with the recipient... Grrrr  They need for the sender to contact them to start a search ticket.  I am afraid that I was not too impressed with the silly bureaucracy and I let them know that!

Cristina invited Sofia again to spend the afternoon to watch movies.  The Dad dropped her off.

Claudia came by with another cute calico kitten for us to foster.  I guess they can be adopted out when they begin to eat solid food.  Hopefully Calico will be a nice companion for Flaky.

I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of sympathy in relation to brother Laurent's passing.  It is so greatly appreciated.

Elusive Butterfly photos below - https://youtu.be/T5mD_loFlfg

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Goregeous bougainvillea

Gecko #1

Gecko #2 through a fence

Elusive Butterfly Of Love

He never stays long in one place

The juke and jive flight pattern is tough

Butterflies love our bougainvillea

Don't be concerned, he will not harm you

In flight, lucky capture.  Missed a lot.

Killer, the supervisor

Sofia

Calico