Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tuesday January 25, 2022 Readiness

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday January 25, 2022

The mild thunderstorm started at 3:20am and didn't quit until after 9am but there is no lake, just a nice soaking, which is perfect.

RedBubble dropped on me twice again today but I again managed to save both uploads.  If I can't upload, I can't sell anything new, so I just keep plugging at it.

The 3 dogs look so great and more agile without their bushy fur coats.  It is like Princesa comes up to me say Thank You every 10 minutes.

I did take a video of just how many birds we see at feeding time but it was too long and not as clear as I would have liked.  Maybe another day I will try again.

A Police helicopter kept circling over town today.  They'll never catch me.... lol.

The Canada Post tracking for my laptop is useless as it is not being updated by the local delivery service in Colombia.  The tracking site is now adding on 2 days at a time....

We slipped out primarily to get the pee and poop containers for tomorrow's blood tests, etc first thing in the morning.  That turned into a shopping trip for sundries like birdseed, milk, dog food, and snacks.  Over Cristina's objections I also bought a rolling cart for shopping for a whole $10 Cdn.  She will thank me when I am gone for the 2 months and she doesn't have the car at her beck and call.

So, I have finished the Yellowstone and Succession series.  Yellowstone is top notch, and Succession wouldn't be so bad if the characters could be believable, but there are a lot of decent actors in Sad Sack roles.  I will probably check out the new episodes of Ozark tonight.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Princesa love the new do

Flaky is getting the run of the house

NeNe loves the new freedom.  See the damaged foot.

Just to bug you

Catch me if you can

Ruddy Ground Dove

NeNe

The newly handsome Buddy

Buddy and Princesa

Shiny cowbird