Saturday, January 1, 2022

Saturday January 1, 2022 Optimism

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday January 1, 2022

 

OKAY!  Let's get this show on the road and forget the last 2 years!

And thank you to everyone for the multitude of Birthday greetings.  I still feel 27, and not the other way round....
 

This morning's walk didn't happen because we didn't get much sleep from all the fireworks very near to us all night long.  And it was raining anyway, a little.  The dogs were huddled close, shivering in fear so we could barely move.

We received many encouraging responses from friends and family in Canada about my upcoming trip.  I am busy working out an itinerary that I can work with WestJet to determine the best routes and days to travel.  There are lots of logistics to get under control before March and I never leave things to chance if I can help it.

Cristina made banana bread for my birthday last night, in her style, with cheese, which is very foreign to me.  It is not at all like banana bread as we buy it.

I moved 4,708 photos from 2021 to my external hard drive and that transfer took a long while.

FaceBook sure doesn't want to load properly again.  Is anyone else having that problem?  Tons of messages there about the upcoming trip New year's and the Birthday.

Cristina woke up coughing so I got real concerned and we kept away from her the rest of the morning.  I took over making my favourite meal for lunch, fried hamburger with onions and potatoes, with buttered bread.  So very yummy, and we have enough for tomorrow.

The good news is that Cristina's coughing was short-lived and she appears perfectly normal again.

So, our usual best wished to one and all that 2022 brings health, happiness and prosperity.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

My favourite meal for today..

and enough for tomorrow too.

Rosebud opening more

Another baby on the way

It is as small as a fingernail

Saffron Finch