Saturday, January 8, 2022

Saturday January 8, 2022 Work

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday January 8, 2022

The need to wear my magnetic bracelets may become 24-7...  My arms hurt so much in the morning that I have been on the TENS machine almost all day.

I did get up to walk with my 3 volunteers and came back with the realization that I am pretty darn unobservant on those sleepy walks.  I found myself trying to remember what colors certain houses and was surprised that I was way out to lunch on virtually all.  Gee, I really should remember such important things, lol..  There was pretty decent fog this morning once again.  There is enough moisture around for that again, and our little lake has reappeared.

FaceBook was initially really slow loading and RedBubble acted exactly like yesterday, dropping immeidiately on login, allowing two uploads with edits, then dropping again when working on activities.

Cristina has only gotten up to eat today and is sleeping the day away.  I decided that I better use this opportunity to get busy on my photos, going through a month's worth this afternoon.  It is pretty easy to breeze through hundreds of spiders, hummingbirds and flowers which is about all I can shoot in isolation..  And it has been a very quiet day with no interruptions at the door, on the phone or internet.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Bougainvillea

Rose

Another

Nina at the beach

Saffron Finches