Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday January 30, 2022 More Sadness

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday January 30, 2022

The walk today was to music... there were many parties going on before 5am yet in the neighbourhood.  Thank God for fans for white noise in the bedrooms.

I drove Cristina again into Tulua with my co-pilots.  She was going with Ana and Adiela to German's finca up in the mountains.  I did not bring the camera, drat.

RedBubble dropped on me instantly again today so I did not bother uploading photos today.

Cristina had left out 2 packages of smoked ribs overnight for me to cook like I did last time, salt and pepper dry ribs.  I used the big oven this time and they turned out drier for sure.

I tried to get photos of Tom Thumb and the other birds, but they weren't cooperating around lunchtime.

In a very roundabout way I found out that my ex, Bella, had lost her mother last week.  Apparently Lil had also been living in Ecuador for the last 2.5 years.  That probably means that her last husband Rob had also passed away previously.  She was a very lovely lady and will be missed.  Below is a humourous pic of Lil with our beloved Peso, who has also passed away.

 

Lil and Peso

Just now I had the Internet quit on me too...........  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Ribs ready to cook

Ribs cooking

Nina, Princesa, NeNe and Grigi

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS