Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday January 15, 2022 Sadness

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday January 15, 2022

The day did not start as planned, no walk because of a bad sleep, sandwiched by dogs.  I got up later and didn't even try uploads to RedBubble, because it dropped again immediately, or Fine Art America.

Then my WhatsApp rang and it was Carlos, Cristina's ex, blubbering that his dog, Nina (Yes, another one), the mother of our departed Mariposa, had suddenly passed away.  Nina and Mariposa were so similar in body, temperament and craziness, but not at all in coloring.  We almost always got to visit with Nina whenever we would visit at Grandma Gilma's complex and Cristina would inevitably take Nina for a walk.  And Nina was also a big part of Christian's life before his passing as well.

We advised Carlos that it would be OK to bury Nina here next to Mariposa so he came over and the interment was done.  RIP crazy Nina.

RIP Nina

Nina in better days

Nina in her final resting place next to Mariposa
Following that, we went to Huellas vet and bought some dog food and took a drive to Cristina's friend Maritica in Tulua.  On the way we encountered a strange one-horsepower vehicle in danger on the highway so we had to direct it off the road and into the grass.  Martica fosters dogs and cats, but was struggling to feed them, so we needed to help out.  Martica is the kind lady who helped Cristina out when her Mom Ana Julia was in hospital so we owed her.

We returned, had lunch, and I walked to the Farmacia with Turi and Princesa.  I finally realized that my constant itchy red eyes and runny nose are the result of allegies....  I had always thought that I never had any allergies and put up with these nuisances.  I bought some Loratadina which is an antihistamine and hopefully it will relieve these red eyes and runny nose.  I am feeling kinda sheepish that it has taken me years to realize this... 

The dog photos below I actually took last evening after I had completed yesterday's Blog to show the funny positions and places the dogs nap around here....  Everyplace is napping territory...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Dary

Grigi + Nina1

Nina2

Buddy

Princesa

NeNe

Turi

New hibiscus bloom

Strange vehicle on the road

Japanese beetle in distress