Thursday, January 6, 2022

Thursday January 6, 2022 Rainy

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday January 6, 2022

The rain overnight left the streets pretty wet this morning but we had a largely uneventful walk.  I did my chores, RB actually behaved for the first day this year, and the rain began again so a nap was necessary.

After lunch, I got caught up with people and wanted to work on photos but my eyes just weren't up to the task.  Another long nap was in the cards while it rained some more.

The only nice takeaway from the day is that the hibiscus plant appears to be about to explode in several blooms like I see in other places, and have envied.  Maybe the bug poison did the trick?

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.