Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday January 22, 2022 Puppies

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday January 22, 2022

The walk this morning was awkward as I seemed to have a groin pull but I made the whole distance anyway.  The dogs were cooperative and I didn't even notice the sky.

RedBubble dropped again but I managed to save the single upload for today.  The water was off again this morning so showering by the cupful of warm water was the ticket today.

I had another surprise when I stepped on the scale this morning.  I was 98 kilos at the doctor's Thursday, but I had to do it twice to confirm that I was only 94 kilos today!  So my diet of "eat less" is in full swing and working...  Yes!!!  I haven't been that light in ages, at least a year!  The smile on my face means that I will definitely try to keep it going in that direction...

Cristina had to run into Tulua again so I tried to hook up with Igor as he is to leave tomorrow..  Guess what.. He wasn't feeling well, went to get his PCR test for his flight to Chile and he tested positive..  So he has to change his flight to later and check with immigration about overstaying his visa.  I reassured him that Covid stayovers are probably allowed without penalty, and he has all the proof that he was leaving on time...

So we went first to reload Cristina's phone and were about to head to the Animal Park when we spotted Claudia coming from our place with the 2 puppies we were going to retrieve.  

We took the puppies in to Adiela's and then went over to Zoonisis but we couldn't go all the way becasue the elctric company was severely trimming trees.  Cristina had to walk in with the large kennel to retrieve the snarly kitten to return it to Martica's who can give it the 24-7 snuggles it needs prior to adopting it out.  We bought a few deep-fried items from Martica, (new to me, forget the name) which is battered chicharon and maduro (read salt pork and plantains) and they were darn tasty!

Then it was another trip to Adiela's to drop off Cristina to help with the bathing and prep of the puppies for adoption.  While it is certainly annoying for me to be the Pet Taxi all the time, there is no denying the good work done by these wonderful people.

The power blipped out on me a few times this afternoon so it is fortunate that I wasn't doing anything important or time-consuming.

And then we had a welcome little rain..  Without rain I definitely would have been watering the plants again tomorrow.  I hope it rains some more because I might still have to water anyway.

My laptop that is in transit is still not showing any arrival in Colombia, so the target delivery on Monday is extremely doubtful.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Claudia with one puppy

Heading into Zoonosis

Martica's complex

The Tulua new Bus Depot

Another lovely drive

One of our many geckos