Thursday, January 20, 2022

Thursday January 20, 2022 Medical

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday January 20, 2022

The moon was hidden by the clouds this morning but the forecast was for a very warm day, and they delivered!

RedBubble lost another upload and FAA was very slow.

I rushed through chores and didn't get finished, and forgot to finish..., because I had a 7am Doctor's appointment for a physical before I leave for Canada.   It certainly did not go as expected.  The usual office sent us 2 blocks away to another office to see the Doctor.  As I let Cristina do most of the talking, I understood very little of what the Doctor said.  I had 3 specific things that I wanted answers for, and I am none the wiser.  Cristina says he accepts that they are fallout from my bike accident over 5 years ago.  Somehow she told him that I wasn't sleeping so I ended up with a prescription for sleeping pills..   Then we had to go back to the first office to set up an appointment in 6 days for the blood and lab work.  Then I discovered another appointment at 2pm on Feb 23 for what Cristina says is a telephone interview???...!!!  It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.  If it doesn't work, I will make an April appointment in Okotoks.

On the way back we stopped for supplies at D-Uno and went to replace some flowers at the cemetery.  Once home I cleaned up a mess the dogs had made in the old rabbit hutch and closed the door.  We opened the roof a little because the birds seem to like to go in there.

It was the that I noticed a colony of Golden Silk Spiders back there, with 1 large female and 5 smaller ones.  That makes me happy to have some in the yard to help with the bugs.

Last night on NetFlix I took a chance on Bon Cop, Bad Cop 2.  I hadn't seen the first one but I will remedy that tonight!  I was shocked to see that it was in French-Canadian French, and English when I went to put on the subtitles...  And I don't know the last time that I thoroughly enjoyed a Canadian film so much, maybe because of the liberal sprinkling of our old swear words which they spelled as Tabarnak and Calice... lol.  Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I hope the first film measures up.

I had been having trouble getting my DVD player to work so I took a stool and sat behind the TV and read the legends carefully and uncrossed the wires and found the input that it worked with and Voila!  I had just grabbed the closest real DVD, "In Harm's Way" and decided to watch it, and I'm glad I did, it has such a stellar cast.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Cemetery view, Lumix shot

New flowers, also Lumix

Sweet bougainvillea

Kiskadee

Kiskadee

Tom Thumb

TT

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS