Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday January 16, 2022 Squeaky

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday January 16, 2022

Last night, Claudia dropped off a single black kitten for fostering until he is of age for fostering.  Kittens need special care, lactose-free milk, and cuddling when they are lonely.  I named it Squeaky bceause it lightly meowed all evening and probably night because it was still going when I walked the dogs.

So I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep anyway so I gathered up Squeaky and we laid in the second bedroom with the door closed.  It took about 1/2 hour of patience but he finally settled into my armpit zone after a long belly-rub.  We stayed like that for almost 5 hours because I did not want to disturb him.  Then we brought him out to eat.

My co-pilots and I took Cristina in to Adiela's to help wash puppies for adoption at Zoonosis.  Apparently Claudia has at least 3 more to go through the process soon.  Squeaky has been in the social bathroom since then and we haven't heard a peep yet.  Hopefully he will also sleep tonight.

So I was very late getting at chores and RedBubble lost both uploads today so I wrote them on FaceBook that they have a week to fix the problem or I am gone.  FaceBook itself was refusing to load properly once again...  Everything else works as expected except those two sites.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Squeaky last night

Squeaky this norning

So tiny and adorable...

Lovely drive today

This is such a lovely area.