Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday January 23, 2022 Chicken

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday January 23, 2022

Last night I watched the last 5 episodes of Season 4 of Yellowstone I had downloaded after having watched the first 5 the night before.  Binge-watching is my specialty to while away about 4 hours every evening, so it is no small wonder why I am getting bored with NetFlix.  Yellowstone has proven to be a strongly written, exciting and riveting series.  Having to wait another year for more episodes is going to be tough.  Beth Dutton is my raunchy heroine.

I tried the new sleeping pill last night and definitely did sleep better and longer (no walk), .. and I don't think I was nearly as woozy when I did get up.  But, I think that I will stick with the Melatonina unless I know that a real good sleep is absolutely necessary.

Today I begin my pre-blood test regimen, meaning NO coffee, red meat, apples, bananas, grapes, tea, vitamin C?, sex, tomato sauce, iron or aspirin....  3 days of abstinence of many items I use daily, but I will do my best to get it right.

So, today's big news is that the first sight that I saw upon arising caused me to close the back door and keep the dogs inside.  How the dogs never saw the neighbour's chicken before me is a mystery, and that little quirk of nature saved the creature's life for sure.  I roused Cristina and we herded the chicken into a corner on the patio and she grabbed it.  I got the ladder ready and she bravely climbed up about 4 rungs wearing flip-flops to be high enough to toss the stupid bird back on its own side of the 10 foot fence.  There was a lot of welcome back squawking on the other side and I think the neighbor saw what we did.

Another quiet, warm, 30C day in boredomville.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The charmed chicken

The would-be assassins

Saffron Finch spy

Tom Thumb

TT

Sunlight on orange tree leaves