Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Tuesday January 4, 2022 Communication

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday January 4, 2022

The days and years fly by somehow and we get old and.............

I walked 3 dogs this morning and took 3 later to go pay the cel bill.  Even though they have a monster yard to enjoy, certain ones love the outings.  Some like fat Nina are not leash-trained and never leave the premises.  Other than the occasional barking sprees, we love the doggies and they love us back.  We are so thankful that they all are maintaining good health (knock on wooden head).


Ana Julia is now making a joke that I call her the Phantom because of the way she creeps behind me like an inchworm, with no sound.....  Now she gets behind me and says "Fantasma",... and laughs and laughs as I jump out of my skin.  She thinks it is hilarious.

RedBubble somehow allowed me 2 uploads today before dropping twice.  It is beyond hope that they will ever bother to repair their site.

I got on the phone today and had chats with 4 of my 6 siblings.  It is so nice to actually talk for a bit with them individually and get caught up on what is happening.  I do indeed feel fortunate that my biggest complaint is just arm pain.  My laptop is on its way back to me so that I can have it ready for my trip.  Thank you Yvette for doing that for me.

We went at 11:30am to the hospital Emergency to get Ana Julia's stitches out of her leg.  An orderly made us wait by the car then came out with a wheelchair.  However, after finding out what we wanted he said that we had to come at 7:30am... so you know where we will be in the morning....

Ana Julia and I had the leftover chicken for lunch (Claudia had taken a couple of pieces last night for the Animal Park puppies).   So I had 10 fried chicken pieces and 10 small arepas that fed 2 of us and 10 dogs for 2 days for just over $5 USD.

After poop and garbage patrol, I tried to work on photos in the early afternoon but my eyes were dropping...  Nap time.  Then it was cutting time for a big red cabbage that should be good for at least a week for me.

Then a cousin from Calgary sent me a nice email update along with the Birthday and Happy New Year wishes.  Again, the contact was out-of-the-blue and most welcome.  It turns out that she is playing Pickleball with another fellow from Radville but they are closed down due to Covid.  That fellow once dated my sister.  Small world, and I love such communications that stretch the memory to remember  who belongs to which family.  Lately I haven't been very good in figuring those out...

Hugs to everyone.  I took no pictures today.    That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.