Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wednesday January 19, 2022 Stuck

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday January 19, 2022

The moon was still looking full this morning amid a few unmoving clouds.  It easily hit over 30C today.

RedBubble dropped again today but I managed to save both uploads.  FaceBook is still sketchy uploading at times even with a restart.

I slipped out to pay the electric and gas, and actually paid in cash for those because, remember, I was able to use the debit card to pay the house taxes...

Then I knew that I needed a new daily Agenda/Planner so I cleaned up all the excess papers I had collected on my computer desk over the year.  I only had to keep a few holdovers.

I was talking Cristina into going out for lunch and maybe a little sightseeing tour when she springs on me that she has to go help Adiela again by 3pm to take some adoptions to Rio Frio.  Grrrrrrrrrrr, this is getting to be a nuisance.  It wouldn't be so bad if she returned at a decent hour.  So I also didn't take any photos today, sorry.

Anyway, we went into LA14 where the big department store is now fully closed.  We had Chinese food at Sr Wok which was sadly forgettable.  Then we went into Dollar City and actually did manage to find a 2022 Agenda/Planner and a couple of other items.

I tried to hook up with Igor who is back in Tulua but he was stuck in a late lunch at Wolf's so I just took Cristina to Adiela's early and came home.  My eyes were dropping so a nice nap was in order.

I checked with that lovely equestrienne lady Eliana to see if there was going to be a Cabalgata with those magnificent Paso Fino horses this weekend here, like most years on the 3rd weekend of January, but unfortunately it has been cancelled.  Drat!  I was so looking forward to seeing it.

So, leftover rice, chinese rice, weiners and cabanos sausages were on the menu for the dogs' supper tonight.  That made for a nice change from their usual fare.

And, I am still so full from lunch that I won't have my usual salad tonight, but a bowl of popcorn is calling my name along with Mom's squares....  

NetFlix is beginning to bore me.  I actually watched The Magnificent Seven the other night on YouTube and enjoyed it immensely.  Maybe it is time to start watching my own stack of DVD's again, although I may have to use the computer because I can't seem to get my DVD player to play on the dumb Smart TV.

I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Supper Time