Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday January 12, 2022 Prep

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday January 12, 2022

I certainly hope everyone saw the UPDATE on yesterday's Blog as it is very exciting news.  Re-booking all the WestJet flights within Canada was accomplished and I have been reaching out to see who wants to see me or not.  The early replies have been really encouraging and some pieces are beginning to fall into place.  I have a great offer of transportation for the Edmonton and Regina legs, so that is a really good start.

Today was a little busy again.  We had our walk and waited for Leonel to come at sun-up to clip the jungle so we can have the clippings to the curb by 8am.  Then the garbage truck was late today, not showing up until 11:30am...

RedBubble, after I did the usual precautions, again dropped immediately, then behaved for both uploads.

At 10am we drove to the BugaLaGrande EPS office to book an appointment for a physical before I go to Canada.  The big surprise is that we were third in line... no line-up like usual.  And the appointment is in only 8 days, so I am happy again with our medical system here.  The other amazing bonus here in Colombia (and somewhat in Ecuador) is that you can get almost any drugs except opiates cheaply and over-the-counter,... none of this scam of making appointments to get simple prescriptions..

On the way back, we stopped at D-Uno for more supplies, like milk, and headed home.  But then Cristina piped up that she had to go help Adiela once again so I drove her into Tulua, then came home and put away the groceries.  I had bought quail eggs so I made them up for lunch, hard-boiled, but 24 was too many for me so Nina helped me a bit.  The other dogs turned up their nose.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Some of my companions

Quail eggs are a nice change

I love when the yard is freshly clipped.