Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday January 9, 2022 Dogs

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday January 9, 2022

The day has been quiet because Cristina went in to Tulua again.  We slept in then made the drive to the city with our usual 3 co-pilots.  It never fails to cause a smile when they rush to me the moment I put on my shoes... Smart dogs...

Then I made burgers for lunch and the 11 dogs had a little feast.

I started a little project that took a lot of time.  I went through all my 2022, 2021, 2020 photos (probably about 10,000 photos) and picked out about 500 dog photos to put in a special file.  Some day I will make a tribute to the dogs that have passed on, and maybe all of them..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Highways here are lovely

A fishing place on the edge of Tulua

Lovely day for a drive

No contrails or pollution

Grigi in the jungle

Shiny Cowbird and Saffron Fich

Many Saffron Finches and one Ruddy Ground Dove

2 Shiny Cowbirds

Princesa

SC and SF

Negrita

Rocas

Nina

Buddy looking for privacy to .....

The job is done, says Buddy