Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday January 17, 2022 QR Code

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday January 17, 2022

The walk was under a full moon this morning and all the doggies were very cooperative.  We met a new playful puppy so, who knows if he'll become a regular visitor.

RedBubble dropped again a few times this morning, losing one of my uploads so I complained to their FaceBook page again and they came back again with "change your browser..".  I told these idiots that I have been on FireFox forever and I am not about to change for a site that cares so little about their artists, especially photographers!  I may as well just quit with them already...

So I got busy in the yard, watering all the plants (hoping to cause rain), picking up all the poops, fixing a decorative planter/feeder, and changing the nectar for Tom Thumb.  

I had intended to try to get 3 things done today but only managed one.  I checked to see if the local Hospital had registered my Moderna shot and they had,... so I was able to download the page with all 3 shots and the QR Code which is also now embedded in my phone.  Glad to have that crossed off my list!

I also went to pay some bills, and get money, but their system was down, again...  So I did not get to pay our house taxes today.  I looked up the street to the city office and didn't see any line-up, so maybe they are not ready yet?

Cristina invited Sofia for an afternoon of movies again.  That gives her a bit of a "mother" fix that she desperately needs.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Hibiscus bloom

Bougainvillea beautiful tiny flowers

Repaierd planter/feeder

Tom Thumb likes the new nectar

TT

TT

TT