Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday January 27, 2022 Laurent

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday January 27, 2022

The walk with the dogs went as normal and I had time to SS+S before running to the EPS medical office in BugaLaGrande at 6am.  This time I was not taking any guff as I handed the sample to the receptionist with instructions to give it to the nurse from yesterday who had just walked in.  I did not wait for a response as I had showed it to the nurse already.

So yesterday's news about my brother Laurent has been hitting home.  He is the first sibling of the immediate family to pass and it is sobering.  He was almost 10 years older than me and he passed at a younger age than our Dad did.    

This photo is from his 50th Anniversary in 2014.  Laurent was quiet when he wanted to be, which was most of the time, but strongly opinionated when the need arose.  He and Cathy have 2 children, Doug and Roxanne, who are looking after his final wishes.  Cathy lived in a residence near Laurent for the past few years and sadly has severe Alzheimer's.  RIP Laurent.

This morning I dug through my trove of old photos and dragged out 48 photos with Laurent through the years and sent them to his kids and our family.  Those photos are all the more precious now.

I took Cristina and another puppy I called Scruffy into Tulua for adoption and she stayed to help with the animals at Zoonosis.   My co-pilots always enjoy the drive.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

More birds for Alfred Hitchcock

Dary

Dary

Scruffy

Scruffy

Scruffy

Another nice drive

Busy schoolyard