Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday January 13, 2022 More prep

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday January 13, 2022

Whew!  Just missed Friday the 13th by a day...!  We should all be so grateful.

It was such a nice and refreshing drizzle when we walked this morning and it never developed into anything heavier.  And we don't even feel wet, just refreshed, so it is wonderful.

 RedBubble dropped and lost one upload despite my precautions.  I am getting so sick of wasting my time with them, but then I had a sale today too...

We slipped out to get a few things to tide us over for veggies, honey, and more oatmeal to make Mom's squares again.  I spotted some nice pork tenderloin so I had it cut into chops for 2 meals and we had one of those for lunch.  Good meat is worth the extra money.  Chewing on shoe leather that you end up feeding to the dogs is no bargain.

Then I tackled another travel problem,.. getting a vaccination certificate with a QR code....  I sent my info to the BugaLaGrande Hospital and they said that they could provide a Certificate, which they did, for the 2 Sinovac shots.  But they said that the Moderna shot was not registered by the Andalucia Hospital, so we went there to rectify the situation.  It only took about 15 minutes and they gave us the online site to check and, I believe, print our own Certificate next week.  I hope it works.

After that I just felt completely drained and a nap was required....  Cristina enjoys napping in my old recliner and even tried to spend the night in it on Tuesday.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Yummy pork tenderloin!

Butterfly

New type of spider?  Don't like this....

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Nap for 6