Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday August 18, 2021 Zero

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday August 18, 2021

So it appears that our email Subscription service is no more....

To my faithful readers for hanging in here.


 

It was nice to have  along normal walk with the 4 dogs this morning, even though I didn't want to get up.  I had slept right until 4:36am and the dogs were all staring at me, reminding me of the previous missed walks...

I had to make arrangements for next week to cut the jungle.  Poop patrol is almost impossible already.

I thought we had an appointment with Cielo at 2pm and got all ready so was miffed when I was told no, she hadn't confirmed....   We are trying to now schedule for tomorrow afternoon before cristina wants to help Adiela for the afternoon.

So, zero is happening today.  May as well make it a recharge day.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Golden Silk Spider

New hibiscus

GSS

GSS

GSS

Tree berries

The sole blooming rose