Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday August 28, 2021 Birthdays

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday August 28, 2021

The rain in Spain was falling heavily here at 4:30am so we delayed a couple of hours and had an abbreviated walk because there was just too much street activity already.  We ran into Negro again and he came by a little later too.

Happy Birthday to Grandma Gilma, niece Ana, and sister-in-law Donna.  Cristina already took care of Ana's birthday early so we made our way to a florist to hand-deliver a bouquet and nice receptacle to Gilma's home.  Gilma is age 83 today.

Then we made a visit to the cemetery to remember the passing 3 years and 9 months ago of Christian.  That wound will never close, especially for Cristina, losing her only child in that awful fashion.  Karma is waiting for the assassin.  Turi and Nene came to help us grieve and water the flowers.

I finally fixed the sign-in to my account at Canada Revenue, thanks to the help of my daughter Jill to receive the security code via snail mail....  What a ridiculous process to get access to my numbers.  I am so sick of all Government red tape.

I spent the afternoon working on photos, mostly my Cuenca Kids series where I am re-doing a lot of older photos with fresh versions. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

A visit to the florist

Looking west from midway

3 yrs 9 mos already

Broader view west again

The view to the east

White rose opening more

The multi-coloured rose too