Monday, August 16, 2021

Monday August 16, 2021 Chinese

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday August 16, 2021

The morning walk was refreshing with the 4 dogs.  Rocas is always a bit of an extra chore, being heavy and a bit stubborn, but I am thankful when she comes along.  She shit almost immediately on a neighbour's sidewalk so I had to clean that up right away.  Surprisingly Turi has been the holdout on doing her business the last few times out, maybe enjoying being the last to be complimented.

I got busy preparing for tomorrow's expected photoshoot, cleaning, etc, when I got waylaid again by Cristina who wanted to go see some Doctor of Chinese medicine, accupuncture, and massage in 40 minutes.  So I rush, shower, etc to get her there on time for a supposed 11am appointment.  BUT, Adiela is seeing the Dr Lorena first, so we wait and wait,.. and at noon, we go to Berthold & Ceneyda's (proper spelling) German restaurant for a quick lunch.  We get back and at 12:40pm Adiela is still not down so even Cristina is ready to leave...  I said that I would wait until 1pm, but no more...  It kept raining off and on and I took a walk or two to kill the boredom.

At 12:50 Adiela comes down and Cristina goes up, so it is a further 2 hour wait... with Cristina getting a massage and accupuncture.  The lady of the house (the Dr is a girlfriend from Popayan) was really sweet and kind during all this time.  Adiela also waited for Cristina, then, of course, they wanted to go to to Adiela's to eat beans....!!  I said "Sorry, but 4 hours is my outside limit and I have pressing things to do at home...."  My patience with non-existent or botched appointments has its limits.  So Adiela and Miguel ended up delivering the food to Andalucia for Cristina............  Very nice of them.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (BACKWARDS AGAIN).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Downspout splashes

Rain bouncing on Lizzie's roof

Sweet lady of the house

Berthold & Ceneyda

Berthold & Ceneyda

Nice plant in their yard

Berthold in Germany 1986