Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thursday August 5, 2021 Recharging

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday August 5, 2021

Today was definitely a recharge day after the busy day yesterday. 

I even stayed in bed until 7 and then took the 4 dogs just around the block.  There were way too many people in the street at that time, even school children in uniforms!!  That was a nice surprise!  So the school at the end of the block must be open for business.  Let's hope that Covid stays away.

The ashes from yesterday's burning were still warm this morning so I spread them around carefully.  I am so happy with the improvement to the yard.  Someday we may need to put down a few sidewalk blocks.

 Nobody came up with a name for the black and white kitten so I spurted out one when holding it today... Stinky...  They are so darn cute, and fast..  They love exploring and getting into mischief.

And the power just went out in the middle of writing the Blog for about 10 minutes.  Gosh we really are helpless without electricity.  Luckily everything saved and I was able to resume again after startup.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (BACKWARDS, not that this sequence matters...)  

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Golden Silk Spider

Bougainvillea

Tom Thumb

Stinky

Stinky

Whitey

Whitey

Stripes