Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunday August 22, 2021 Alone

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday August 22, 2021

Ana and Cristina were home late last night because they had a flat tire and hit the ditch.  They had to wait for roadservice for help.

This morning the two of them were away at 7am to go help Adiela set up, then man, an adoption fair at LA14, an all-day event.  This is for a very good cause so I don't mind being left alone to my own devious devices... 
I slept, fooled around on the computer, and am responsible for looking after our 12 dogs who have been the epitome of good pets today.  I think I will feed them a little early as a treat.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Almost a rose...

Other buds coming too

Golden Silk Spider silhouette

Tom Thumb likes the new nectar

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Bougainvillea