Saturday, August 14, 2021

Saturday August 14, 2021 HomeCenter

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday August 14, 2021

It was raining at 4:30am so the dogs and I did not get a walk.  Then I lost track of time, almost forgot to do poop and garbage patrol (good thing I prepared most yesterday) in order to leave to go to LA14 by 8:30am.  Cristina was meeting niece Ana there for manicures and dental work and to spend the day together.

I went over to HomeCenter to try to claim the 150,000 peso credit from the recliner purchase.  Of course, I had to see a specific lady who isn't working until Tuesday...  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr  And because the credit is in Cristina's name, she has to be there.  I ended up buying only one item on my list, a mattress protector that I intend to use as a light reflector for an upcoming photo shoot on Tuesday.  More on that later...

I was shocked to find out that Maya(?) is a grandfather, not a grandmother,... and apparently is not Maya, but Dari.....  I don't always get it right the first time...

Cristina and Ana have returned from their day in Tulua, a lot earlier than I expected.  I haven't eaten much today so I hope to wander over to see the opening (we hope it is today) of Hamburgo, 3 blocks away.  I am curious and hungry, and hope they will have good hours....

Hooray, our flowers are loving the rain, with 3 new hibiscus and 3 new rosebuds!

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards, but no biggie..).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

I almost missed this one!

Happy bougainvillea

Gecko hiding

2 more rosebuds

1 of 3 new hibiscus

A moth getaway

Golden Silk Spider