Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday August 26, 2021 Taxes

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday August 26, 2021

It was wet when we left our door for the walk this morning but there didn't appear to be any rain happening.  That lasted about 10 seconds so we only browsed around the grassy areas at the corner and came back.

We could not pay all the 2018-2020 Colombian taxes yesterday because of the daily limit on our debit card.

Maira, the accountant, was supposed to come at 11:30am but begged off until 5pm so we spent the day waiting.

We had everything set up for her on arrival so things went quickly and smoothly and we paid her bill in cash.  We paid 653,000p for 2018, 585,000p for 2019, and 139,000p for 2020, plus her 700,000p tab.  Sometimes my self-control scares me when I am so angry over the stupidity of it all and my anger at her for being another milquetoast bureaucrat who takes everything Govt bureaucrats say as gospel.  She didn't fight that it was only my money, already taxed, even though she had all the data.  Then she had the nerve to really gringo-price us.  I am definitely not impressed and just wanted to see the back of her and this ridiculousness.  

I worked on pictures today just to keep my mind occupied..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

A new rosebud opening

SF

Saffron Finch

Hibiscus

Another

SF

SF

SF

SF

SF